Saturday, March 11, 2017

Coffee and Friends

One of my favorite things to do is join a friend or group of friends for coffee. It is probably my most favorite beverage and is an inexpensive way to meet and share over something warm or iced and in an easy to converse place.
This stamp was purchased as a kit from Simon Says last month. I have put it to good use and sent off a couple of friendship cards. These designs are not originals, although altered slightly from the designs included in the kit.
Some days I just like to give my brain a break and make it easy on myself.
It doesn't get much more simple than this. The sentiment was curved over the circle, stamped in versarmark then heat embossed with white. The adorable cups are 3-D stickers, and the little gold glitter heart an adhesive as well.
This cup and saucer were paper pierced...so cute! I added a bit of copic on the brown paper for shading and the smiling sugar cubes are also stickers.
These cards have already been mailed out! Yay!!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!