Saturday, April 1, 2017

Sing to the Lord!

I have been anticipating Spring since last winter...more this year than any other. It doesn't take much convincing in the middle of winter, amidst a lot of dreariness, the angst of our sweet dog, Beulah, having to undergo major surgery, the loss of my husband's dear Dad and the family monarch, and scary news headlines and political madness...
I needed Spring and the promise of new life, color, beauty, and reminder that God is on his throne and always making all things new again!
We planted spring bulbs for the first time since living in our home...and a few are beginning to make an appearance which I will share very soon since right now we are experiencing much needed rain. (And it is a little wet to be out taking photographs!)
I ordered this stamp from Papertrey Ink's February release and decided to pair it up with this SU! DSP (retired.)

So I made a set of note cards...pretty quick and simple! I colored in the font lines with several copics, added the musical notes, and some pretty yellow sequins for added interest.
I can't think of a better scripture to herald Spring and all the promise scripture gives us!!
I will be back tomorrow for our second Mustard Seed Faith Challenge so hope to have you visit soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!