Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Cookie Envelope~ or Something Else!

Hi there! I have another quick post today with yet another Power Poppy Twelve Days of Christmas Challenges! Power Poppy Bloom Brigade, Cindy Lawrence, has a really neat tutorial on the Power Poppy blog and a template for making a Christmas Cookie Envelope.
If you scroll down, you can see all the projects from the Design Team...so many pretty projects!
So...I already had this pretty pink envelope which was the start of my inspiration. And  I had already made this pretty poinsettia using dies and then sprinkling with chunky glass glitter. And so I went a bit more elegant in presentation using a (retired) Flourishes stamp also designed by Marcella Hawley. I've collected her stamps for many years now!
 I made a belly band enclosure to go around the envelope and adhered ribbon, then
the poinsettia, and lastly tucked in these pretty sprigs die cut in vellum.
I'm not sure what I will put inside, maybe a special letter or flat ornament ,a CD...so many possibilities...but no cookie because this is too fancy for that! :)
Okay, back to projects...if you're like me there is a lot to keep you busy! As Always, thanks so much for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I really like the belly band center with the sparkly poinsettia. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!