Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Make it Monday Challenge~Framing Sentiments and Images

Hi friends!
I am joining in with this week's PaperTrey Ink Monday!
Laurie did a wonderful video tutorial on the Papertrey Ink blog on how to frame images or sentiments. Her cards are beautiful!
I made a birthday card and followed another tip seen recently on backing your frame with vellum to soften the floral...so the floral peeking through on the underside of the vellum frame is much softer. I also die cut my image from the Fun Frame Dies (PTI) from gold mirror card stock.
The floral frame was made from a mix of PTI stamps and quite a few colors. The card was matted with the PTI Ocean Tides and Gold Mirror as well as PTI white.

Thanks for looking!
My card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is submitting for this challenge
-always such great inspiration out there!



2 comments:

  1. Love the gold frame element. Thanks for playing along at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the gold!! Gorgeous! I also think that making this a square card, with the round wreath and rectangular frame, was the perfect thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!